GDPR Policies Terms & Conditions
These terms and conditions shall apply to all contracts entered into between Rapid Test Ibiza and its customers.
Rapid Test Ibiza. agrees to carry out the requirements of the customer in accordance with written specifications supplied by the customer to Rapid Test Ibiza and recorded in writing between the parties.
Unless otherwise agreed payment for the goods ordered by the customer shall be made when placing order and if payment has not been made by the last day of month following delivery then interest shall accrue thereon at the rate of 8% per annum from the date of invoice.
Title or ownership in the goods supplied by Rapid Test Ibiza to the customer shall not pass to the customer until such time as full payment has been made, full payment being the receipt of cleared funds in respect of the whole order relating to the goods supplied.
In the event of the customer wishing to change the design, artwork, or other aspect of the order such request must be given by the customer to Rapid Test Ibiza in writing. Rapid Test Ibiza will use its best endeavours to make the changes in accordance with this request but must reserve the right to charge the customer the additional cost of any such changes arising out of this request and will notify the customer of the costs such as changes at the time of the request Rapid Test Ibiza. also reserve the right to amend the initial delivery time frame should any changes to an order be required. Orders requiring new artwork will not be started until artwork is signed by customer.
Rapid Test Ibiza accepts a return of goods is entirely at its own discretion excepting where the return of goods is as a result of the failure on the part of Rapid Test Ibiza to supply the relevant goods in accordance with the order.
These terms and conditions are unless otherwise agreed deemed to apply to all orders and contract arrangements entered into between Rapid Test Ibiza and the customer including repeat or fresh orders from the customer.
For the avoidance of doubt if these should be any dispute under these terms and conditions or the contract between Rapid Test Ibiza and the customer then such dispute shall be dealt with under English law.
These terms and conditions do not in any way remove, restrict, hinder, or take away from the customer any of their statutory rights.
Email discount codes cannot be applied to existing deals such as bundles or wearer packs and can only be used in online transactions.
Discount code usage is applied at the sole discretion of Rapid Test Ibiza.
Please note that colour samples shown may not exactly match the colours on the actual garments. Also, for exact sizing, please check the sizing guides. Please contact us if you have any enquiries.
Products specified as no VAT may have additional terms which qualify customers for no VAT, an example is safety footwear, individual purchases not for employees (subject to safety rating) will qualify for no VAT however purchases for employees will require the addition of VAT. It is the responsibility of the customer to make their use known to Rapid Test Ibiza if subject to VAT charges as individual use will be presumed, unless told otherwise.
Rapid Test Ibiza withhold the right to refuse orders, at their sole discretion, for (but not limited to):
- Offensive words and slogans
- Offensive graphics and icons
- Copyrighted material
- Copyrighted images or phrases
Rapid Test Ibiza accept returns for any items bought within 14 days of delivery providing it is in the original packaging and suitable for resale. Additionally, we will cover return carriage costs for exchanges or refunds caused by our error. Returns can take up to 15 working days to be processed.
Change of Mind Returns
“Change of mind” includes purchases you have made in error (accidentally ordered the wrong size or colour), items that do not fit the way that you would like or unwanted gifts.
We will accept a change of mind return provided it meets the following guidelines:
- Return within 14 days
- Return with proof of purchase
- Item must be unworn, unwashed, unused with all original tags/labels attached
- Item is not listed as an excluded item as outlined below
Please note that returns will not be accepted, nor refunds provided for any of the Covid-19 Test Kits, Masks, Visors, Gel Sanitisers and Aprons/Coveralls. All sales are final. This is due to hygiene and health and safety reasons.
Excluded items (for a change of mind return):
- Covid-19 Test Kits
- Gel Sanitisers
- Disposable Items
- Personalised product
- Bespoke products
- Goods that have been specially procured in line with your requirements and do not form part of our standard range
Faulty Product Returns
If something is faulty, incorrectly described, or different from the sample shown we will provide an exchange or refund provided the item is returned within a reasonable time with proof of purchase.
Cannot find your receipt? A bank statement will be fine. If you do not have that, get in touch and we will do our best to track it down.
Exchanges for the same item in a different size will not incur any additional charges. If the new item is a different product (including a different colour) and there is a price difference you may need to pay the difference or receive a partial refund.
Refund policy and returns
Rapid Test Ibiza are a company trading name of PPE Boxes Limited a company incorporated in England and Wales.
Our registered address is:
PPE Boxes Limited, The Rural Enterprise Centre, Shepton Mallet, Somerset BA46QN
In the event of goods arriving with production or manufacturing errors Rapid Test Ibiza reserves the right to correct these prior to offering a refund, at the sole discretion of Rapid Test Ibiza.
If you request a refund, the purchase price (excluding delivery charges for online orders) will be refunded to you using the original payment method.
All goods are offered subject to availability. Delivery of goods will be deemed to take place at the Purchaser’s premises unless otherwise agreed.
Every effort will be made to deliver goods on time, but no responsibility can be accepted for late or non-delivery.
We endeavour to deliver all orders quickly and in full. Short deliveries and damages must be notified to us by telephone or email to [email protected] within three (3) days of receipt of order. We will of course replace damaged products in accordance with your statutory rights. Our returns department must be notified before goods are returned. Where goods are claimed to be defective or not as ordered we may ask for photographic evidence via email. Goods are deemed to be returned at any point after they have been dispatched by us
It is the customers’ responsibility to cover the cost of the return carriage. Once returned goods have been received their condition will be checked. We will then refund the cost of the goods themselves minus a 25% restocking charge. (This restocking charge will not apply to customers purchasing in a purely independent capacity where written notice to return has been received within fourteen days of the receipt of goods). The original carriage surcharge cannot be refunded. Please note if a product has been modified in any way as per a customer’s instruction, all rights of return are null.
Rapid Test Ibiza holds no responsibility for items which may be damaged or lost when customer has requested goods to be left in specific collection locations e.g. on porch.
Claims for shortages or non-delivery must be supported by the couriers POD and a delivery note which the goods have been signed as unchecked, short, or damaged as appropriate.
By arrangement, all deliveries should be carefully checked-in to ensure correct garments are delivered as no responsibility can be accepted thereafter for none or short deliveries.
Any damaged parcels should be checked in front of the courier’s delivery person and signed for accordingly.
Condition Of Sale
- Rapid Test Ibiza/Excalibur test kits are for professional and business use only and should be administered by a trained professional in accordance with the Product Instructions
- Individuals administering the test should wear appropriate PPE.
- For all your PPE requirements visit ppeboxesdirect.co.uk
We are PPE Boxes Limited a company incorporated in England and Wales.
Our registered address is:
PPE Boxes Limited, The Rural Enterprise Centre, Shepton Mallet, Somerset BA46QN
What information does PPE Boxes Limited hold and how will we use it?
Information you give PPE Boxes Limited: You may give us information about you by completing enquiry forms on the website or by requesting via the website that we send you marketing information. The information you give us may include your name, email address, address/location and phone number. We will retain this information while we are corresponding with you or providing services to you or to a Service User you represent. We will retain this information for 5 years.
Information PPE Boxes Limited collects about you:
PPE Boxes Limited may collect the following information from you when you visit the website:
- Technical information, including the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the
- Internet, your login information, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform; and
- Information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL), clickstream to, through and from the website (including date and time), products you viewed or searched for, page response times, website errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information, methods used to browse away from the page and any phone number used to call our helpline.
We retain this information for 5 years.
GDPRF08 – Website Privacy Statement
Information we receive from other sources: This includes information we receive about you when you use other websites operated by us or other services we provide. This information may include your name, email address, postal address and phone number. We will retain this information for 5 years.
PPE Boxes Limited may use the information we receive and/or collect about you to:
- Fulfil our obligations under any contract we have entered into with you or with a Service User you represent, and to provide you or the relevant Service User with information or services you or the Service User has requested
- Send you newsletters and marketing information if you have consented to us doing so
- Notify you of products and services we feel may interest you, or permit third parties to do so if you have provided the appropriate consent
- Monitor website usage and provide statistics to third parties for the purposes of improving and developing the website and the services we provide via the website
PPE Boxes Limited processes personal information for certain legitimate business purposes, which include some or all the following:
- Where the processing enables PPE Boxes Limited to enhance, modify, personalise or otherwise improve the website, its services or communications
- To identify and prevent fraud
- To enhance the security of PPE Boxes Limited network and information systems
- To better understand how people interact with PPE Boxes Limited’s website
- To administer the website and carry out data analysis, troubleshooting and testing; and
- To determine the effectiveness of promotional campaigns and advertising
If we obtain consent from you to do so, we may provide your personal details to third parties so that they can contact you directly in respect of services in which you may be interested.
Where we are processing personal data we have obtained via the website on the basis of having obtained consent from you, you have the right to withdraw your consent to the processing of your personal data at any time. If you would like to withdraw your consent or prefer not to receive any of the above-mentioned information (or if you only want to receive certain information from us) please let us know by contacting us via [email protected] Please bear in mind that if you object, this may affect our ability to carry out the tasks above for your benefit.
If you wish to have your information removed from our database or if you do not want us to contact you for marketing purposes, please let us know by clicking the “Unsubscribe” option in any email we send to you and providing the details requested or by contacting us via [email protected] and we will take steps to ensure that this information is deleted as soon as reasonably practicable. We will not share, sell or distribute any of the information you provide to us (other than as set out in this policy) without your prior consent, unless required to do so by law.
Third Party Sites
How Safe is your Information?
Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of the website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
Protecting your security and privacy is important to us and we make every effort to secure your information and maintain your confidentiality in accordance with the terms of the Data Protection Legislation. The website is protected by various levels of security technology, which are designed to protect your information from any unauthorised or unlawful access, processing, accidental loss, destruction and damage.
We will do our best to protect your personal data but the transmission of information via the Internet is not completely secure. Any such transmission is therefore at your own risk.
Disclosure of your Information
We may share your personal information with any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries, as defined in section 1159 of the Companies Act 2006. We may share your information with selected third parties including:
- Business partners, suppliers and sub-contractors for the performance of any contract we enter with them or you
- Third parties who may wish to contact you in respect of services or products they offer or sell which may be of interest to you, provided we receive your consent to such disclosure; and/or advertisers and advertising networks that require the data to select and serve relevant adverts to you and analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimisation of the website
Please note we may need to disclose your personal information where we:
- Sell any or all our business or assets or we buy another business or assets in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective buyer or seller
- Are under a legal duty to comply with any legal obligation or to enforce or apply our terms and conditions;
- Need to disclose it to protect our rights, property or the safety of our customers or others, including the exchange of information with other companies, organisations and/or governmental bodies for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction
Your Rights in Respect of your Data
If any of the information you provide to us via the website changes, please let us know as soon as possible so that we can make the necessary changes to the information we hold for you on our database. If you wish to make any changes to your information, please contact us via [email protected]
If you wish to access or rectify the information we hold about you, or request that such information be transmitted directly to another data controller, please contact us via [email protected] We shall process your request to access your information within one month of receipt, or we’ll let you know within that timeframe if we need more information from you. We will process your request free of charge.
To request that your information is deleted or if you wish to restrict or object to the processing of your information, please contact us via [email protected] If you have any complaints about our use of your personal data, please contact us. You also have the right to complain to the relevant supervisory authority in your jurisdiction. In the UK, the supervisory authority is the Information Commissioner’s Office. Contact details for the ICO can be found at www.ico.org.uk.
Note: All QCS Policies are reviewed annually, more frequently, or as necessary.